- 1 small banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- 1 cup Cabot Vanilla Bean Lowfat Greek-Style Yogurt
- 1 cup Welch’s 100% Grape Juice made with Concord grapes
- Small pinch ground cinnamon
- Place banana and grapes in freezer until firmly frozen (in plastic bag if not using soon).
- Combine frozen fruits, yogurt, grape juice and cinnamon in blender and blend until combined and smooth. Divide between two large glasses.
Makes 2 servings
Nutrition Per Serving:
Calories 227, Total Fat 1.5g, Saturated Fat 1g, Sodium 22mg, Cholesterol 3mg, Carbohydrates 50g, Dietary Fiber 2g, Protein 6g
Cabot Categories Recipe Qualifies for: Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Low Sodium
Contributed by: Cabot Creamery Cooperative