Creamy Cheddar Spread
- 8 ounces Cabot 50% Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar, grated (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup Welch’s 100% White Grape Juice made with Niagara grapes
- 1/4 cup Cabot Plain Lowfat Greek-Style Yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- Fresh apple or pear slices or reduced-fat whole grain crackers
- In food processor, combine cheese, grape juice, yogurt, mustard and nutmeg; process for several minutes or until creamy. Transfer to small bowl and refrigerate, covered, to firm up slightly.
- Serve with fruit or crackers.
Makes about 1 1/2 cups for 12 servings
Nutrition Per Serving
130 calories, 2g fat, 0g saturated fat, 2g protein, 28g carbohydrate, 0mg cholesterol, 250mg sodium, 2g fiber
Contributed by Cabot Creamery Cooperative