Speedy Barbecue Sauce
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup Welch’s 100% Grape Juice made with Concord grapes
- 1/2 cup Welch’s 100% White Grape Juice made with Niagara grapes
- 1 cup canned tomatoes, crushed, diced or pureed
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium size saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove from the heat and cool slightly before using.
- Store in refrigerator.
Makes about 2 cups
Serving Size: 2 Tablespoons
Nutrition Per Serving
25 calories, 0g fat, 0g saturated fat, 0g protein, 6g carbohydrate, 45mg sodium, 0g fiber.