Spiced Winter Fruit Parfait
- 2 1/2 cups Welch’s 100% Grape Juice made with Concord grapes
- 1 2-inch piece cinnamon stick
- 1 3 x1/2-inch strip orange zest
- 1 cup prunes (dried plums)
- 1 6-ounce package Welch’s Dried Fruit
- 2 cups fat free vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup low fat granola
- Bring the grape juice, cinnamon stick and orange zest to a simmer. Add the dried mixed fruit and cook 15 minutes or until the fruits are plump and the juice is thickened. Let cool slightly. Remove the cinnamon stick and orange zest. Transfer to a covered container and chill at least 2 hours.
- In 6 medium glasses, make layers using half of the fruit mixture, yogurt, and granola. Repeat with the remaining ingredients. Serve immediately.
Makes 6 servings
Nutrition Per Serving:
410 calories, 1.5g fat, 1g saturated fat, 9g protein, 87g carbohydrate, 5mg cholesterol, 140 mg sodium, 4 g fiber
*Serve this for breakfast, brunch, or dessert. It's a tasty way to get calcium and fiber into your family's diet.