White Grape Juice Sherbet
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- Peeled rind of 1 lemon
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup Welch's White Grape Juice
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish
- Combine sugar, water and lemon peel in saucepan. Stir over moderate heat until sugar dissolves. Boil 5 minutes.
- Place lemon juice and white grape juice in blender. At low speed, add the syrup in a steady stream. Blend until peel is fine. Turn into shallow dish and freeze firm, stirring occasionally.
- Serve in glass sherbet dishes and garnish with fresh mint leaves.
Makes 8 servings