Chicken Nuggets with Grape and Rosemary Dipping Sauce
Kids love their nuggets! With this simple recipe you can make them at home and even whip up this delicious sweet and savory dipping sauce made from Welch’s 100% White Grape Juice.
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Heat a skillet over low heat. Add the breadcrumbs and toast until golden, about 5 minutes. Once golden, transfer to a shallow bowl with Parmesan cheese, ½ teaspoon salt and oil; mix well.
- Meanwhile, combine honey and rosemary in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Cook until bubbly then turn off heat and let stand for 10 minutes. Remove rosemary and whisk in Welch's 100% Juice White Grape, mustard and soy sauce.
- In two separate bowls arrange the flour and lightly beaten eggs. Dredge chicken in flour and knock off any excess. Dip chicken nuggets in egg mixture and finally roll through the breadcrumbs until completely coated.
- Arrange nuggets on a lightly oiled wire rack set over a baking sheet. Bake for 10-15 minutes until cooked through. Serve with Grape & Rosemary Dipping Sauce.
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch pieces
- Cooking Spray
Grape & Rosemary Dipping Sauce
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup Welch's 100% Juice White Grape
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 sprigs rosemary