- Serves: 12
- Prep Time: 45 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total Time: 1 hr
- 3 ready-to-unroll refrigerated pie crusts
- 2 cups Farmer’s Pick 100% Juice Concord Grape
- 1 lime
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 5 cups berries, such as raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, and strawberries, quartered
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Unroll the pie crusts. Cut four 5-inch rounds out of each crust for 12 rounds total. Reserve the scraps for another use. Press each round against the bottom and up the sides of a muffin cup in a muffin tin; you should have a ½ inch rim of crust. Decoratively crimp the rims around the tops of the muffin cups.
- Bake for 7 minutes. Use a spoon to gently press the any puffing spots of crust flat. Continue baking until golden brown and set, 5 to 7 minutes longer. Cool completely in the pan on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, pour Farmer’s Pick 100% Juice Concord Grape into a small saucepan and zest the lime into the juice. Stir in the sugar. Boil until reduced to a syrupy consistency, about ⅓ cup. Cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally. Squeeze 1 teaspoon lime juice into the syrup. Gently toss with the berries until well-coated.
- Remove the pie crusts from the muffin tin. Fill each cup with berries. Serve immediately.
Nutrition per Serving
Serving Size: 1 pie