- Serves: 12
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total Time: 1 hr
- 1 ½ cups Farmer’s Pick 100% Juice Mango
- 3 cups pineapple chunks
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp sugar
- One (10.25-ounce) pound cake, trimmed and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup coconut flakes, toasted
- In a medium saucepan, bring Welch's 100% Juice Mango and pineapple chunks to a boil. Boil until most of the liquid has evaporated, about 10 minutes. Cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, whisk the cream until soft peaks form. Add the sour cream and sugar and whisk until medium peaks form.
- Divide half of the cake cubes among 12 small jars. Top with half of the pineapple mixture, cream mixture, and coconut. Repeat the layering once and serve immediately. The trifles can be assembled and refrigerated overnight, then topped with the final coconut layer just before serving.
Nutrition per Serving
Serving Size: 1 trifle