Kale Grape Skillet
Concord grape juice adds a burst of sweetness to this heart-healthy kale and grape side dish.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add shallot, kale and grapes. Stir occasionally, for 2-3 minutes.
- Add garlic and continue cooking for an additional 3 minutes. Add grape juice to skillet, then cover and let steam for 2 minutes.
- Remove lid and season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
Recipe Created by: Katie Serbinski, MS, RD
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small shallot, diced (about ¼ cup)
- 5 cups baby kale leaves
- ½ cup red or green grapes, sliced in half
- 1 clove of garlic, minced (about 1 teaspoon)
- ¼ cup Welch’s 100% Grape Juice
- Salt and pepper (about 1/8 teaspoon each)