Roasted Root Vegetables
An easy and nutritious side dish to add to any dinner party!
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Spread olive oil on bottom of roasting pan.
- Toss vegetables with Welch’s 100% White Grape Juice, salt and pepper and transfer to the baking sheet. Roast vegetables for 20-25 minutes, turning once until they are fork tender. Serve warm in desired dish.
- 3 cups (total) root vegetables of potato, parsnip, carrot, sweet potato, and/or squash, washed, peeled, and rough chopped into chunks
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup Welch’s 100% White Grape Juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste