Spiced Salmon Fillets with Grape Juice Glaze
A simple glaze made with 100% grape juice brings this flavorful, heart-healthy salmon dish to life.
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Line baking sheet with foil or parchment paper. Brush each salmon fillet with oil.
- Combine brown sugar, salt, smoked paprika, ground coriander, cumin, dry mustard and freshly ground pepper. Sprinkle evenly over fish.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until cooked through and fish flakes easily with fork.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add shallots and sauté until translucent.
- Add Welch's 100% grape juice and red wine vinegar and bring to a boil. Boil for 15 to 17 minutes, until reduced by two-thirds.
- Drizzle over salmon.
Grape Juice Glaze
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 shallots, finely chopped (about ⅓ cup)
- ½ cup Welch's 100% Grape Juice
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 4 (each 5 ounces) salmon fillets
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tsp packed brown sugar
- ½ tsp each salt and smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp each ground coriander, cumin, dry mustard and freshly ground pepper