Sweetheart Salmon Filets Recipe
A flavorful salmon dish in less than 30 minutes.
- Dust salmon filets generously with flour, salt, and pepper to coat. Pre-heat a broad skillet over medium high heat and melt butter into the skillet.
- Add the filets to sear on each side for 3 - 5 mins or until the thickest part starts to flake. Transfer to a warm plate.
- Deglaze the pan by adding the Welch's 100% white grape juice and broth into the hot pan. Add the half and half and dill and stir. Cook until slightly thickened. Season with salt and pepper; and lemon juice to taste. Spoon the warm sauce over the salmon and garnish the plate with lemon slices and parsley.
- 4 - 6 oz. salmon filets, cleaned, skin removed
- ¼ cup flour
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 tbsp butter or margarine
- ½ cup Welch's 100% White Grape Juice
- ½ cup chicken broth
- ½ tsp chopped dill
- ¼ cup half-and-half cream
- 2 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Lemon slices, for garnish
- Parsley, for garnish