Chunky Grape Salsa
Serves: 4 Prep Time: 15 min Total Time: 15 min
This scrumptious salsa brings fruits, vegetables and herbs together for a sweet and savory treat that’s perfect as a heart-healthy snack or complement to chicken or fish.
- In a medium bowl, mix the orange, grapes, red pepper, cilantro, green onions and jalapeños if using. Stir in the grape juice and lime juice. Taste and adjust the seasoning with more lime juice if needed.
- 1 medium navel orange, peeled and cut into ½-inch pieces (about ¾ cup)
- 8 oz. seedless Welch's grapes, stemmed and cut into quarters
- ½ cup chopped red pepper
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- 1 tbsp minced jalapeños (optional)
- ½ cup Welch's 100% Grape Juice
- About 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- 80 calories
- 0.3g total fat
- 0.1g saturated fat
- 5mg sodium
- 0mg cholesterol
- 20g carbohydrates
- 1g protein
- 2g fiber
- 18g sugar
Heart-Check certification does not apply to information reached through links unless expressly stated.