Easy Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich Cookies
Serves: 18 Prep Time: 10 min Cook Time: 20 min Total Time: 30 min
What’s more delicious than a PB&J? Not much, but these cookies just might be. This easy recipe uses just a few ingredients and comes together in 30 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix together sugar cookie mix, peanut butter and egg until smooth. Roll into a log, wrap in plastic wrap and freeze for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Preheat the oven to 375° F. Cut cookie dough log into 1/16th- to 1/8th -inch thick slices. Arrange cookies on two baking sheets lined with parchment paper. Bake for 18-20 minutes, or according to manufacturer’s directions until lightly golden.
- Cool cookies completely. Arrange 12 cookies cut side up and spread with 1 teaspoon of Welch’s Natural Strawberry Spread. Top each cookie with another cookie to form a sandwich. If desired, dust with powdered sugar.
- 1 bag sugar cookie mix
- ½ cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup Welch’s Natural Strawberry Spread
- Powdered sugar (optional), for dusting
Serving Size: 1 sandwich cookie
- 165 calories
- 6.9g fat
- 1.8g saturated fat
- 9.6mg cholesterol
- 150mg sodium
- 25g carbohydrates
- 0.2g fiber
- 12.5g sugar
- 1.4g protein
Sandwich cookies will keep in an airtight container for up to 4 days.