- In a covered medium saucepan, bring juice and 2 tablespoons butter to boil over high heat.
- Meanwhile in a separate pan, sauté celery and onions in 2 tablespoons butter for 5 minutes.
- Once juice mixture is boiling, remove from heat and stir in stuffing mix, cranberries, cooked celery and onion. Cover and let stand 5 minutes. Stir in walnuts and grapes.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe created by: Jen Haugen, RDN, LD
- 1½ cups Welch's 100% White Grape Juice
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- ½ cup diced celery
- ½ cup diced onion
- 4 cups shredded herb stuffing
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup halved grapes
- 300 calories
- 12g fat
- 20mg cholesterol
- 400mg sodium
- 46g carbohydrates
- 2g fiber
- 23g sugar
- 5g protein