Grilled Sausages with Sweet Chili Sauce
Serves: 4 Prep Time: 10 min Cook Time: 15 min Total Time: 25 min
Grilled sausages are a great barbeque lunch or dinner, especially when paired with this sweet chili sauce.
- Preheat a lightly oiled grill to medium-high heat. Add the sausages and grill for 7-8 minutes per side until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, whisk together Welch’s Concord Grape Jam, Sweet Chili Sauce and lemon juice. To serve, divide shredded iceberg lettuce between sausage buns and top with a cooked sausage. Drizzle each sausage with 1 tablespoon Sweet Chili Sauce and red onion; serve immediately.
- Remaining Sweet Chili Sauce will keep for 4 days in an airtight container in the fridge. Use remaining Sweet Chili Sauce on sausages, and meatballs and in sandwiches.
- 4 mild pork sausages
- 4 sausage buns, split lengthwise
- ½ cup Welch’s Concord Grape Jam
- ½ cup Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onion
Serving Size: 1 pork sausage
- 415 calories
- 20g fat
- 11g saturated fat
- 85mg cholesterol
- 614mg sodium
- 27g carbohydrates
- 0.7g fiber
- 15g fiber
- 18g protein
For a lower fat alternative substitute pork sausages for chicken or turkey sausage.