Halibut with Balsamic Roasted Grapes
Serves: 4 Prep Time: 10 min Cook Time: 8 min Total Time: 18 min
Balsamic roasted grapes add an elegant and family-friendly twist to this simple pan-seared halibut!
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. In a bowl, whisk together garlic, honey, Dijon, Welch’s 100% Grape Juice and salt and pepper. Toss together marinade with grapes on a rimmed baking sheet and drizzle with 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil. Roast grapes, stirring occasionally, until they begin to burst, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining olive oil in a large non-stick skillet. Season halibut fillets with salt and pepper. To cook, sear the fillets until golden on both sides and just cooked through, about 8 minutes total for medium.
- Serve halibut with a spoonful of balsamic roasted grapes and garnish with parsley and a lemon wedge.
- Four – 6 oz. halibut fillets
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 cups mixed or purple grapes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup Welch’s 100% Grape Juice
- Salt and pepper
- Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- 4 lemon wedges, for garnish
- 359 calories
- 8.2g fat
- 8.2g saturated fat
- 81.5mg cholesterol
- 510mg sodium
- 15g carbohydrates
- 0.4g fiber
- 14.3g sugar
- 35.3g protein