Harvest Salad with Light Grape Vinaigrette
Serves: 4 Prep Time: 15 min Total Time: 15 min
Welch’s Light White Grape adds a subtle sweetness to this salad that complements the crisp tart granny smith apple and savory Gorgonzola cheese.
- In a large salad bowl, combine lettuce, cheese, apples, and pecans.
- For the dressing, in a small bowl, whisk together mustard, Welch's light white grape juice and vinegar; stir in garlic. Whisking constantly, drizzle in oil in a slow, steady, thin stream until dressing is thickened.
- To serve, dress salad lightly (2 tbsp per serving), toss to coat, adding more dressing if desired.
- 4 cups mesclun blend lettuce
- 6 oz. crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 2 Granny Smith apples, cored and thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ⅓ cup Welch’s Light White Grape Juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
Serving Size: 1/6 salad and 2 tbsp dressing
- 183 calories
- 14g fat
- 10mg cholesterol
- 209mg sodium
- 11g carbohydrates
- 2.6g fiber
- 7.2g sugar
- 3.4g protein