- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add shallot, kale and grapes. Stir occasionally, for 2-3 minutes.
- Add garlic and continue cooking for an additional 3 minutes. Add grape juice to skillet, then cover and let steam for 2 minutes.
- Remove lid and season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
Recipe Created by: Katie Serbinski, MS, RD
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small shallot, diced (about ¼ cup)
- 5 cups baby kale leaves
- ½ cup red or green grapes, sliced in half
- 1 clove of garlic, minced (about 1 teaspoon)
- ¼ cup Welch’s 100% Grape Juice
- Salt and pepper (about 1/8 teaspoon each)
Serving Size: ½ cup
- 102 calories
- 7g total fat
- 1g saturated fat
- 83mg sodium
- 0mg cholesterol
- 9g carbohydrates
- 1g protein
- 1g fiber
- 6g sugar
Heart-Check certification does not apply to information reached through links unless expressly stated.