Overnight Oats with Grape and Berry Compote
Serves: 4 Prep Time: 5 min Chill Time: 8 hrs Total Time: 8 hrs 5 min
Make your mornings easier – prep these oats the night before and wake up to a heart-healthy breakfast packed with fruit, fiber and flavor.
- Grape Juice Compote: Heat blueberries, Welch’s 100% Grape Juice and lemon juice in saucepan over medium heat. Bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes until slightly thickened. Let cool and refrigerate overnight.
- In a glass bowl, stir oats with almond milk, brown sugar, vanilla and cinnamon. Refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, divide oats between dishes. Top with Grape Juice Compote.
Grape Juice Compote
- 2 cups Welch’s Frozen Blueberries
- ¼ cup Welch’s 100% Grape Juice
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 ⅓ cups large-flake rolled oats
- 1 ¼ cups original almond milk
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp cinnamon
Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- 202 calories
- 3g total fat
- 0.4g saturated fat
- 46mg sodium
- 0mg cholesterol
- 42g carbohydrates
- 4g protein
- 6g fiber
- 15g sugar
Heart-Check certification does not apply to information reached through links unless expressly stated.