Raspberry Grape Mini Muffins
Serves: 24 Prep Time: 15 min Cook Time: 20 min Total Time: 35 min
Mini muffins are a perfect breakfast or snack for kids. Best of all, their easy-to-enjoy size makes them a winner with the family.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a mini muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the dry ingredients including flour, cereal, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon.
- In another bowl, beat together Welch's 100% Grape Juice, banana, egg, oil and vanilla. Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until just combined. Fold in the Welch's frozen raspberries.
- Divide batter between muffin cups and bake for 18-20 minutes, until cooked through and a toothpick comes out clean when tested.
- Cook on a wire rack before serving.
Serving Size: 1 muffin
- 76 calories
- 2g fat
- 0g saturated fat
- 9mg cholesterol
- 85mg sodium
- 14g carbohydrates
- 2g fiber
- 8g sugar
- 3g protein