Sparkling Ghost Dessert Cups
Serves: 6 Prep Time: 10 min Cook Time: 1 min Total Time: 11 min
These spooky dessert cups are fun for the whole family. The fruit bases can be made a day in advance and whipped cream added just before serving.
- Toss the grapes with the strawberries and raspberries. Divide evenly between 6 glasses. Top with Welch’s Sparkling Red Grape Juice Cocktail.
- Transfer the whipped topping to a plastic, re-sealable bag; snip off one of the bottom corners. Pipe the topping around the glass and then pipe a ghost shape in the centre.
- Working quickly, use the melted chocolate to create eyes and a mouth on each of the ghosts. Serve immediately.
- 2 cups red grapes
- 1 cup halved strawberries
- ½ cup raspberries
- 1 bottle Welch’s Sparkling Red Grape Juice Cocktail
- 2 cups light whipped frozen dessert topping, thawed
- 1 oz semi-sweet chocolate, melted
Serving Size: 1 glass prepared
- 189.5 calories
- 3.8g fat
- 0g saturated fat
- 39g carbohydrates
- 1.6g fiber
- 0mg cholesterol
- 23mg sodium
- 28g sugar
- 1g protein