Sparkling Punch with Icy Ghosts
Serves: 12 Prep Time: 10 min Chill Time: 6 hrs Total Time: 6 hrs 10 min
Kids will love this icy surprise. Try making mini ghosts to serve in individual cups for a single-serve Halloween treat!
- Stir the cream with the sugar and vanilla until sugar is dissolved. Line a 9 x 13-inch (3 L) baking pan with foil, then top with plastic wrap. Pour the mixture into the pan and freeze for 6 hours or until set.
- Use a ghost-shaped cookie cutter to cut out figures from the cake pan. Hold on a tightly covered parchment-lined tray, in the freezer, for up to 3 days or until ready to serve.
- Pour the Welch’s Sparkling Red Grape Juice Cocktail into a punch bowl. Place ghosts on the surface of the juice right before serving; serve immediately.
- 1 cups 35% whipping cream
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 bottles Welch’s Sparkling Red Grape Juice Cocktail, chilled
Serving Size: 6oz glass with 1 icy ghost
- 222 calories
- 11g fat
- 6.9g saturated fat
- 30g carbohydrates
- 0g fiber
- 40mg cholesterol
- 45mg sodium
- 28g sugar
- 0.6g protein