White Grape Juice Granita Sundae
Serves: 6 Prep Time: 5 min Cook Time: 10 min Chill Time: 4 hrs Total Time: 4 hrs 15 min
Dress up this refreshing dessert with soft whipped cream. The combination of sweet and creamy is a delicious way to end any meal!
- Combine Welch's 100% Juice White Grape and all but 1 tsp of granulated sugar in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring mixture to a boil and cook for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and stir in cold water. Pour mixture into a large airtight container and freeze for 4 hours. Make sure to stir the granita frequently to breakup and any lumps that start to form.
- Just before serving, whip cream on high with remaining 1 tsp granulated sugar. Continue to whisk until stiff peaks form. To serve layer granita, whipped cream and passion fruit into six dessert glasses.
- 2 cups Welch's 100% Juice White Grape
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar, divided
- 3 cups cold water
- 1 cup 35% heavy cream
- 3 passion fruits, halved
Serving Size: ⅙ granita with 3 tbsp whipped cream
- 172 calories
- 4.4g fat
- 4.6g saturated fat
- 27mg cholesterol
- 15mg sodium
- 26g carbohydrates
- 0.9g fiber
- 24g sugar
- 0.6g protein