Creamy Cheddar Spread
- 12 Total Servings
- 10 min Prep Time
- 10 min Total Time
The perfect snack to pair with fruit, veggies or crackers.
- 8 oz. Cabot 50% Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar, grated (about 2 cups)
- ½ cup Welch’s 100% Juice White Grape made with Niagara grapes
- ½ cup Cabot Plain Lowfat Greek-Style Yogurt
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ⅛ teaspoon grated nutmeg
- Fresh apple or pear slices, or reduced-fat whole-grain crackers
Serving Size: 2 tbsp
- 130 calories
- 2g fat
- 0g saturated fat
- 2g protein
- 28g carbohydrates
- 0mg cholesterol
- 250mg sodium
- 2g fiber
- In food processor, combine cheese, grape juice, yogurt, mustard and nutmeg; process for several minutes or until creamy. Transfer to small bowl and refrigerate, covered, to firm up slightly.
- Serve with fruit or crackers.
Recipe created by: Cabot Creamery Cooperative