Cupcakes with Strawberry Cream Cheese Frosting
- 12 Total Servings
- 20 min Cook Time
- 10 min Prep Time
- 30 min Total Time
This easy-to-make Strawberry Cream Cheese Frosting is one the kids will ask for by name! The rich and creamy flavor is perfectly balanced by the sweetness of Welch's Natural Strawberry Spread.
- 12 prepared unfrosted vanilla or chocolate cupcakes
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ½ stick unsalted butter, softened
- ¼ cup Welch's Natural Strawberry Spread
- 4 cups icing sugar
- ¼ cup Welch’s Frozen Strawberries, thawed and sliced
Serving Size: 1 cupcake
- 347 calories
- 14g fat
- 3.5g saturated fat
- 23mg cholesterol
- 312mg sodium
- 56g carbohydrates
- 0.6g fiber
- 45.8g sugar
- 2g protein
- While the cupcakes cool, prepare the Strawberry Cream Cheese Frosting. In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, butter, Welch's Natural Strawberry Spread and icing sugar on low speed until combined and thick. Transfer to the fridge for 30 minutes before icing.
- When ready to ice the cupcakes, apply using a knife, or for more decorative cupcakes, transfer frosting to a piping bag. Frost the cupcakes and top with freshly sliced strawberries.