Easy Breakfast Smoothie Pops
- 12 Total Servings
- 10 min Prep Time
- 6 hr Chill Time
10min Total Time
Nutritious and delicious oats, yogurt and 100% grape juice are perfectly paired in this heart-healthy recipe for a well-balanced way to start your family’s busy day.
- ⅓ cup quick cooking oats
- ¾ cup Welch’s 100% Grape Juice
- 2 ¼ cups Welch’s Frozen Blueberries
- 1 cup nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- ½ cup almond milk
Serving Size: 1 pop
- 46 calories
- 0.6g total fat
- 0.1g saturated fat
- 13mg sodium
- 1mg cholesterol
- 8g carbohydrates
- 3g protein
- 1g fiber
- 6g sugar
Heart-Check certification does not apply to information reached through links unless expressly stated.
- Add oats to blender. Pulse until finely chopped.
- Add grape juice, blueberries, yogurt and almond milk to a blender. Purée until smooth.
- Pour into 12 (1/3 cup) ice pop molds. Freeze for 4 to 6 hours or until firm.
Tip: To easily release pops from molds, dip in warm water before removing.