Grilled Sausages with Sweet Chili Sauce
- 4 Total Servings
- 15 min Cook Time
- 10 min Prep Time
- 25 min Total Time
Grilled sausages are a great barbeque lunch or dinner, especially when paired with this sweet chili sauce.
- 4 mild pork sausages
- 4 sausage buns, split lengthwise
- ½ cup Welch’s Concord Grape Jam
- ½ cup Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onion
- Preheat a lightly oiled grill to medium-high heat. Add the sausages and grill for 7-8 minutes per side until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, whisk together Welch’s Concord Grape Jam, Sweet Chili Sauce and lemon juice. To serve, divide shredded iceberg lettuce between sausage buns and top with a cooked sausage. Drizzle each sausage with 1 tablespoon Sweet Chili Sauce and red onion; serve immediately.
- Remaining Sweet Chili Sauce will keep for 4 days in an airtight container in the fridge. Use remaining Sweet Chili Sauce on sausages, and meatballs and in sandwiches.