- 1 Total Servings
- 5 min Prep Time
- 4-6 hrs Total Time
Cool down after a long day with a spoonful of yum. Give this delicious Welch’s Berry Juice mousse a try!
- Warm Water
- 1 Package of Gelatin
- Whipped Cream
- Welch's Berry Pineapple Passion Fruit juice
- Welch's Natural Strawberry Spread
- Mousse Mixture
Serving Size: 1 Juice Mousse
- Mix ¼ warm water and 1 package of gelatin (2 tsp) in a small saucepan.
- Once the gelatin has dissolved, add 1 cup of Berry Pineapple Passion Fruit juice and bring to a boil.
- Once the mixture cool, add to a bowl with 1 ½ cups of cold whipping cream. Whip together until stiff peaks form.
- Layer the base of your dessert bowls with Welch’s Natural Strawberry Spread.
- Pour the thick mousse mixture on top and chill for 4-6 hours.
- Take a bite (or 5) of this refreshing dessert post-dinner.