Peanut Butter, Grape and Chocolate Snack Bites
- 30 Total Servings
- 65 min Prep Time
- 65 min Total Time
These bites are a perfect snack, a tiny indulgence or even a quick, on-the-go breakfast.
- ¾ cup low-fat crunchy peanut butter
- ¼ cup Welch's 100% Grape Juice made with Concord grapes
- 2 tsp honey
- 3 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup oats
- 1 tbsp ground flax seed
- 1 tsp vanilla
Serving Size: 1 snack bite
- 60 calories
- 3g fat
- 1g saturated fat
- 2g protein
- 7g carbohydrate
- 0mg cholesterol
- 45mg sodium
- less than 1g fiber
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add peanut butter and heat until thinned out, approximately 25 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and stir in Welch's 100% grape juice. Add oats, flax seed, honey, chocolate chips and vanilla; stir to incorporate. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper or parchment paper. Using a teaspoon or a melon baller, form mixture into balls.
- Place in the refrigerator and allow to cool again for at least 30 minutes. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Recipe created by: Robin Plotkin, RD, LD