Waffles with Blueberry-Maple Sauce and Vanilla Bean
- 2 Total Servings
- 10 min Cook Time
- 5 min Prep Time
- 15 min Total Time
Quick and easy breakfast with a bold grape and blueberry twist.
- 2 whole-grain low-fat frozen waffles
- 1 cup Welch’s 100% Grape Juice made with Concord grapes
- 1 cup Welch’s Frozen Blueberries
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ cup Cabot Vanilla Bean Lowfat Greek-Style Yogurt
Serving Size: 1 waffle
- 255 calories
- 4g fat
- 0.5g saturated fat
- 1mg cholesterol
- 217mg sodium
- 54g carbohydrates
- 3.5g fiber
- 4.5g protein
- Heat waffles in oven or toaster.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet over high heat, bring Welch's 100% grape juice to boil and cook for 5 minutes. Add Welch's frozen blueberries and syrup and continue cooking until reduced and bubbling thickly, about 4 minutes longer.
- Spoon sauce over waffles and top with yogurt.
Recipe Created by: Cabot Creamery Cooperative