Growing Tomorrow Together
Through our sustainable practices, we cultivate powerful flavor experiences from the highest quality fruits. We strive to make life better every day by improving the quality of life for our communities, our employees and our family farm owners.
Learn more about Welch’s Sustainability program and our progress here.
Caring For Our Earth
We care for our Earth through generations of environmental stewardship at our family farms, reducing waste and developing more environmentally responsible packaging.
- 2.5% reduction in greenhouse gas emissions in owned manufacturing
- Partnering with growers and suppliers to improve sustainable farming practices
- 83% primary packaging is recyclable
- Only sustainably sourced paper used in manufacturing
- 100% office buildings use auto-LED lighting
Serving the Community
Welch’s employees and farmers are committed to improving the communities in which we work and live.
- Develop leadership and culture across Welch's
- Encourage employee volunteerism
- Foster safe work environment
- Donate products to feed our communities
Growing a Healthier Future
We grow a healthier future by providing products with simple, fruit-based ingredients and striving for transparency with our consumers.
- Made in the USA
- 100% grapes grown on family farms
- Grapes are pressed within 8 hours of picking and processed locally
- 100% juice contains no artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners
Reducing Our Carbon Footprint
Our vineyards do not require tilling, plowing or planting each year and are managed less intensively than other crops and fruits. This results in less soil disruption and less greenhouse gas emissions, reducing our carbon footprint.
1 / 5
Want to learn more?
Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org.