Baked Brie Stuffed with Grape Spread
- 8 Total Servings
- 20 min Cook Time
- 10 min Prep Time
- 30 min Total Time
Break this recipe out at your next dinner party. This beautiful stuffed baked brie oozes with Welch’s Natural Grape Spread for a sweet and savory appetizer that guests won’t be able to resist.
- One 5-inch wheel double cream brie
- ¼ cup Welch’s Natural Concord Grape Spread
- 2 tbsp toasted sliced almonds
- 2 tsp freshly chopped rosemary
- Crackers for serving
Serving Size: 1/8 of recipe
- 141 calories
- 10g fat
- 6.5g saturated fat
- 37.5mg cholesterol
- 243mg sodium
- 4.2g carbohydrates
- 0g fiber
- 4.2g sugar
- 7.8g protein
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Slice the brie in half horizontally. Spread 2 tablespoons Welch’s Natural Concord Grape Spread, half the almonds and half the rosemary on the cut side of the brie. Arrange top half of brie over filling.
- Spread the top of the wheel of brie with remaining spread, nuts and rosemary. Bake for 15-20 minutes in a brie baker or other oven-safe serving dish until bubbly and hot. Serve with crackers.