Strawberry Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 10 Total Servings
- 1 min Cook Time
- 15 min Prep Time
- 1 hrd Chill Time
- 1 hr
16 min Total Time
DIY ice cream sandwich bars are a fun way to enjoy this classic treat. Set up bowls of yummy decorations and let your friends and family garnish their ice cream sandwiches!
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- ¼ cup Welch's Strawberry Spread
- 20 graham crackers (or favorite ice cream sandwich cookie)
- Optional Decorations: chopped peanuts, toasted coconut, and pink sprinkles
Serving Size: 1 ice cream sandwich
- 209 calories
- 7g fat
- 2.8g saturated fat
- 9.9mg cholesterol
- 209mg sodium
- 33g carbohydrates
- 1g fiber
- 17g sugar
- 3.3g protein
- Let the pint of ice cream sit on the counter for 30 minutes, or until very soft. Add Welch's Strawberry Spread and using a long knife or handle of a wooden spoon swirl twice to combine. Cover and refreeze ice cream, about 2 hours.
- To assemble, pour each of the optional decorations into a bowl. To make the ice cream sandwiches, scoop some ice cream and place between two graham crackers. Press down firmly to secure the cookies being careful not to break them.
- To decorate, roll the edges of the ice cream sandwiches through your favorite decorations. Enjoy immediately or wrap in plastic wrap and freeze for up to two weeks.